Loire & Limousin Lakes – Guided motorbike tour
Winding rides along the Loire Valley and into Limousin & French Lake District
Fantastic tree lined roads and the beautiful valley of the winding Loire. Known as the Garden of France, the entire area of the Loire Valley is a Unesco World heritage site all the way down to the Limousin and French lake district
Stunning Chateau and enchanting countryside, its like a fairy tale landscape for you to explore. The villages of the Loire Valley include 8 of the ‘Les plus beaux villages de France’ including the beautiful Montresor.
After arrival at the designated meeting point we will make our way through the Perche National Park and Alencon where we will pass by the in-famous Le Mans racetrack, where you will see the track and pass down the ‘Mulsanne’ straight.
In the Val de Loire we will visit numerous stunning sights of natural beauty. The stunning Chateaux the region is famous for and track the River Loire from Tours through the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Regional Park and the Natural Park of Brennes to Limoges.
The tour tracks the River Loire and then deep into the centre of the French Lake District. Through the Périgord Limousin Natural Regional Park and on to the edge of the Volcans d’Auvergne and the beautiful fairytale lake of the Chateau de Val and stunning roads around Le Puy de Dome and Le Mont Dore.
The return leg will see us track back via the west coast via La Rochelle and then Rennes the capital of Brittany.
When you book with MOTOFrance:
- Pillions tour for free *(See quotation for any pillion supplements)
- You get your own room (No single supplements).
- A 25% discount on 2nd rider if room is shared.
Please detail any specific requirements and we will provide a bespoke quote where possible.
Contact us on the button below for any enquires.
Experience of longer days in the saddle and some technical riding
Days 6 days Meeting point TBC Distance 1400Kms approx Group Mixed abilities and bikes Pace Steady Eddy Hours 5 hrs p/day Tolls TBC Min engine 600 Fuel costs £120.00 Food costs £15.00 p/day
What's not included
- Travel to and from the meeting point (We can assist with travel arrangements)
- Travel or Repatriation Insurance
- Lunch & Evening meals
- Parking or Tolls
- Entry fees to any excursions
- Meet at agreed point depending on method of travel
- Ride out 1st day through the Perch national park – No Motorways where possible
- Check into 1st nights accommodation and dinner nr Le Mans
- Early breakfast and then on the road for 09:00 latest fuelled up and ready to go
- Regular stops for fuel and drinks and a main stop for lunch each day (your cost)
- Finish riding around 17:30 depending on progress
- Last day accompanied to Avranches or Vire – Make own way back to the ferry port to UK
per rider/ticketBook now
Your payments are protected
The best high-quality bike gear from our friends over at SmartRiders & Infinity MotorcyclesTake a look