Chateaux & Pays de Loire Guided Motorcycle Tour
5 days/4 nights discovering the delights of the Loire Valley
On our Guided Motorcycle Tour Loire enjoy fantastic tree lined roads and the beautiful valley of the winding river Loire. Known as the Garden of France. The entire area of the Loire Valley is a Unesco World heritage site.
Stunning Chateau and enchanting countryside, its like a fairy tale landscape for us to explore. The villages of the Valley include 8 of the ‘Les plus beaux villages de France’ including the beautiful Montresor.
After arrival at Caen FerryPort we will make our way through the Perche National Park and Alencon where we will pass by the infamous Le Mans, where you will see the race track and pass down the ‘Mulsanne’ straight.
Once in Val de Loire we will visit numerous stunning sights of natural beauty and of the course the stunning Chateaux the region is famous for. From Tours through the Loire-Anjou-Touraine Natural Regional Park to Angers via Saumer.
The tour will track back along the river to the coast where we will make our way to infamous WWII U-Boat base at Saint-Nazaire and then make our way back via Chateaubriand and through the beautiful department of Mayenne.
Guided Motorcycle Tour Loire France
When you book with MOTOFrance:
- Pillions ride & tour for free *(See quotation for any pillion supplements)
- Sharing and sole occupancy options
Please detail any specific requirements and we will provide a bespoke quote where possible.
Contact us on the button below for any enquires.
Good experience of longer days in the saddle
Days 5 Meeting point TBC Distance 1000Km Group Max 10 - Mixed ability Pace Steady Eddy Hours 5hrs p/day Tolls N/A Min engine 600 Fuel costs £100.00 approx Food costs £15.00
What's not included
- Travel to and from the meeting point (We can assist with travel arrangements)
- Travel or Repatriation Insurance
- Lunch & Evening meals
- Parking or Tolls
- Entry fees to any excursions
Meet at agreed point depending on method of travel
Ride out 1st day through the Perch national park – No Motorways where possible
- Check into 1st nights accommodation and dinner nr Le Mans
- Early breakfast and then on the road for 09:00 latest fuelled up and ready to go
- Regular stops for fuel and drinks and a main stop for lunch each day (your cost)
- Finish riding around 17:30 depending on progress
- Last day accompanied to Avranches or Vire – Make own way back to the ferry port to UK
Meet and greet at the western ferry port of Caen as confirmed in your booking. Working our way down past the Suisse Normande where possible avoiding motorways. And make our way through the Perche National Park and Alencon where we will pass by the infamous Le Mans, where you will see the race track and pass down the ‘Mulsanne’ straight.
First check in to hotel south of Le Mans